Tencel Lyocell Footy Pajamas
Buttery, silky, and sustainable. These footy pajamas are a dream. We chose to make our pajamas in luxurious Tencel Lyocell because it’s one of the most sustainable materials on the market. Tencel Lyocell is made from wood pulp (mainly eucalyptus) from sustainable tree farms. The material is made in a closed-loop process where the solvents and water used to dissolve the pulp are recycled back into the system. Additionally, Tencel Lyocell is breathable, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and moisture-wicking so it’s the perfect fabric for sensitive baby skin. Also available in a pajama set for sibling matching moments.
- 95% Tencel Lyocell, 5% elastane
- Buttery soft, luxurious Tencel Lyocell fabric is one of the most sustainable fabrics on the market and is also hypoallergenic, has high moisture absorption, and is anti-bacterial
- Made ethically and sustainably at a GOTS certified factory in Portugal
- Features fold-over mittens in sizes through 6-12 m and foot cuffs in sizes through 12-18 m
- Double zipper for easy breezy diaper changes